To vote in Texas, you must be registered. Simply pick up a voter registration application, fill it out, and mail it at least 30 days before the election date.
Are you registered? Check through the voter lookup.
Print and mail an application to register.
Find your precinct based on your address.
Change your voter information online.
Voter information FAQ.
You'll need one of these:
- Texas Driver's License issued by DPS
- TX Personal ID card issued by DPS
- Election ID Certificate (EIC) issued by DPS
- TX concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- US Military ID card showing your photo
- US Citizenship Certificate showing your photo
- US passport book or card